ESQ CERTIFICATION ASSURANCE
Your company for
ESQ ASSURANCE CERTIFICATION
ESQ CERTIFICATION ASSURANCE certification is granted to organizations (company, institution or any other body, both private and public) that operate in accordance with the relevant reference standards.
After the granting of the certificate, the organization is subjected to periodic visits and a comprehensive review of the system every three years, to verify the maintenance of its compliance with the reference standard.
Fill out our simple Request Form and you will receive in a short time our offer for the services required, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted immediately.
Evaluation visits are planned taking into account the client’s needs and in accordance with international standards.
- Request Send. Customer submits application with request for certification to ESQ Certification Assurance.
- Audit on site. The evaluation team conducts the activity at the organization in two phases:
- Stage 1. Assessment of the Organization’s documentation and readiness to perform the internship 2.
- Stage 2. Assessment of the degree to which the management system is being implemented.
- Certificate Issuance. Following the conformity assessment of the organization, ESQ Certification Assurance issues the certificate by resolution of the Certification Committee.